May has been a busy month, so here are some of the highlights!
My Aunt got married!
Ava got her ears pierced!
Abi waiting for Ava to get finished.
Drawing the dots on.
Getting ready!
Everyone clapping when she didn't even cry!
Ava called my sister the first part of May and told her she wanted her ears pierced. I figured by the time we went down to Salt Lake she would be over it but she wasn't! She was so excited to have it done and the only earrings she would pick were blue. Everything in Ava's life has to be blue! I was so amazed that she was so brave, Abi cried for 15 minutes BEFORE her ears were pierced!
Josh was getting water for Lyla and heard a weird sound. He looked down and saw a rattle snake at his feet! He jumped, grabbed Lyla, put her in the house and went back out to wait for our neighbor to come help him. Then the snake disappeared. I was freaking out that we had lost it but luckily our neighbor found it and then cut its head off. The body continued to curl around Josh's arm while he was showing the girls. I am so glad no one was hurt and that we found it and killed it!
Abi has the best principal so the last day of school after their assembly she had the whole school including teachers and parents do the Virgina Reel that they had been learning in music. It was so much fun!
This is Ava and her cute teacher Mrs. Bernard on the last day. Ava picked that sweat band from the treasure box at church and has worn it everyday since, including on her ankle!
This is Ava's cute class!
This is Ava crying in the car after school because she is going to miss her teacher so much, so sweet.
The barbeque for the girls birthdays.
My parents came up and surprised the girls!
My sister always gets them these fun candles, they love them.
Ava riding grandpa "like a cowgirl!"




I was shocked she did it! She is Ava though.. you can't predict her lol Dad looks like he is in pain being the horse!! I am so glad they still love the candles:) Miss you guys. can't wait to see you soooooon:)
ReplyDelete