We did a Halloween Carnival at our church on the 20th and we had a great time. Kristan Wadsworth and I were in charge and had no idea what kind of turn out we were going to have and we had so many people we ran out of food and were in shock, it was amazing!
Abi, Ava, Jacquie (our neighbor) and her son Parker
Kids from church
Ruby Johnson is the cutest little girl! She has finally decided to like me (I hope) and I love it!
Ava and Josey Johnson
The Mummy wrap race
Ava loved having her face painted! She cried and cried when she had to take it off before she went to bed! Thank you Karla!
She is totally holding still and loving it!


oh my heck. It looks like they LOVED it. Good job Em :)
ReplyDeleteAva really looks like she is holding so still for the crazy girl lol
What is Ava?
Abi's web is way cool on her face!