Ava and I took a trip to the dermatologist today to have her "dots" removed. She has Molluscum, which is extremely contagious and you get it from skin contact in the water so they think. We tried the herbal medication that doesn't hurt first and after two months with no results she had enough and told me to just take her to the doctor.

The doctor put blistering agent on them and after four hours I had to get it off with soap and water. This is after I got the medication off and she is still screaming! It was not fun and she is really loud!! The blisters didn't start until I scrubbed the medication off, yes I felt like the meanest mom ever.

These are two of the biggest ones under her arm and she sits around holding her arm up a little and doesn't want anyone to touch her, poor little girl :(
Oh, poor little girl! It's so sad when they have to go through something so miserable. I hope she's feeling better - let us know if she needs anything!
ReplyDelete