Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Anniversary Get-away!


Josh and I were able to go to Park City for a few days to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary! The girls were lucky enough to be spoiled by my parents while we were gone, we don't know what we are going to do without our babysitters!
It was so nice to get away and enjoy being together with no worries.
This picture is of Josh enjoying one of his favorite desserts, Ice Cream!
We went up to Deer Valley and took the lift up to the top so that we could have lunch at The Royal Street Cafe and go for a hike. It was so pretty and lunch was fantastic!
I am not a skier so this is the only way I will get on a lift, it is so fun to see the view of the mountains from so high up. It was also nice to spend so much time talking and laughing together, I love our anniversary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment