One of our girls favorite Christmas traditions is decorating Josh's parents Christmas tree.
Ava and Grandma Shelly.
Josh, the girls, and Craig.
Ava had the camera so we got mostly crazy pictures. They had a great time and made some great memories.
The girls also had their tumbling show. For December they just do a show of two kids at a time very casual. It is nice since the month is so busy.
We also went to Josh's parents to do some sledding! There was lots of snow and the girls had a blast, I think their Dad did too!
The girls and I made a snow mom and dad, we ran out of steam for the rest of the family.
On Christmas Eve we took the girls out to breakfast and to see ELF the musical. I don't really like the movie so I was kind of skeptical but the musical was so cute and the girls loved it!
The girls went ice skating with Bailey and Jaiden Kitchen. It was Ava's first time and she was not loving it at first but keep going and is now taking lessons. She is getting so good and it has been fun to watch her improve.
Abi and Bailey (can't believe they both turn 12 this year!)
Ava and Jaiden.






No comments:
Post a Comment