Friday, September 21, 2012

Summer 2012


 I figured I was never going to catch up on our busy summer so I made a long post instead of going in order!  We went to Lagoon in July this picture is of Ava, Bailey, Abi and Jaiden.
 Josh and I at the top of the Ferris Wheel.
 Ava, Jaiden, Bailey and Abi.

 Water skiing with the Sixbey family.  This is Ava and Parker. Ava wanting to go faster!
 Abi
 Abi
Ava and Parker

 Josh
Josh and I went to see Les Miserables for our anniversary and did some hiking!  I can't believe we have been married for 12 years!

We took the girls fishing and swimming to a lake up Sinks Canyon in Lander.



 The girls spent as much time as they could with friends before we moved.
Of course we had to ride horses at Grandma and Grandpa Johnstones!











 We had the most belongings we have ever had for this move!  Hopefully we are close to settling down for real!!!
We had a fun, sad, crazy, busy, exciting summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment