Friday, July 6, 2012

Steamboat Springs

 These pictures went on in random order so I will try to make sense!
We went to Steamboat Springs Colorado for a family vacation since we built the house last year instead of playing!  This is Josh reading, it was nice to do some relaxing!
 Abi and Ava watching some cartoons!
 Abi doing the ropes course at the ski resort.


 Abi rock climbing at the resort, she made it to the top on the easy and hard climb.
 The girls in front of fish creek falls.
 The girls and I down at the bottom of the falls.
 Ava doing the bungee jump.
 Abi doing her flip on the bungee.
Ava rock climbing.  We didn't know there were hard and easy climbs so she started on the hard climb and didn't quite make it.  She made it on the easy but only with her hands, she was tired after the hard one.  I will post more of this trip later!

1 comment:

  1. it looked like you guys had such a fun trip! and emily you are one hot mama! just look at that photo with your girls!

    ReplyDelete