Saturday, October 1, 2011

Our fabulous kitchen!

 So our house has been invaded by wasps!  They are everywhere and so far I am the only one who has been stung.  I hit the wasp when I picked up some tape so it wasn't really his fault.  Randy spent lots of time today killing wasps!
 Josh and Jeremy installing the kitchen.
 This is what it looks like except the bar is not finished and the crown is not on.  We also still need to put glass in the cabinets next to the sink.   I LOVE IT SO MUCH!  I can't believe this is going to be our kitchen!  Jeremy said I won't need a stool to reach the top shelves because I have so many shelves I won't even need to use the top ones!!  AMAZING!
 This is the front of the island.  The far end is the garbage drawer and the close end is a small bookcase for cookbooks and cute stuff!  You can't really see how pretty the floor is because the boys got it all dirty! 
 This is Randy installing the heater under the kitchen sink, I will stay warm while doing dishes!
I love this valance above the sink I am so glad we did it.  Thanks so much Mike and Grandpa for our beautiful kitchen, thanks Dad and Jer for helping this weekend and thanks Vorwaller's for letting us use your truck again!

1 comment:

  1. holy freakin crap, Em! It is gorgeous and it is YOUR kitchen :) alllll yours.
    You can stay warm while doing the dishes in your DISHWASHER that you will have. yay!
    Your house is sooo close to being finished. I can't wait to come see it. Hopefully I can come help you move in.
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete