Monday, August 22, 2011

1st Day of kindergarten and 4th grade!

 Ready or not she is starting kindergarten!~  Ok, I am the one who is not ready!!

 Am I really old enough to have a daughter in 4th grade?  She is so cute and so old!

 Outside of her classroom, ready to learn or is that ready to socialize!
 I don't know what happened to the camera on these but I am sad :(
 In her classroom, no tears (except from mom), no worries just excited to be there!
Ava wanted me to come to lunch with her so I went to lunch and to recess.  She had so much fun playing with Josey and met up with Parker and Oaklee to do the bars.  The bell rang and Oaklee took off so she isn't in the picture!  I can't wait to hear about their first day! ;)

1 comment:

  1. They both look so cute. I can't believe how old they are getting either.
    p.s. cry baby hahaha JK I bet I will be the exact same.
    Love you alllllllll

    ReplyDelete