Abi and Liana at Tony's Pizza.
My beautiful ballerinas!
So funny Jeremy is not in the picture!
Ava really thinks she is the queen of all!
I can't believe Abi is 9!
Abi cut her finger opening a present with some scissors. She is the most dramatic person I have ever met in my entire life! Such a cute sad face.
Ava trying to comfort her.
The girls dance recital was on Saturday and my whole family (except Kellen) came up to celebrate their birthday's and see them dance.
The girls did fantastic, Ava was hilarious and it was great to see everyone.
Collette was a little under the weather and Melissa my sister spent 5 hours Saturday in the Lander emergency room. I love my sister and I hope she feels better soon!
Opening gifts!
The boys trying to help my poor detached retina surgery man dad see some deer, I thought it was so funny! I love you family, thanks for coming up I hope you all feel better soon!








Emily!! cute pictures!!! (especially the first few haha) I will take pictures without Jeremy now! ha!
ReplyDeleteps.. you look SO pretty in pink :)
hahahahahahaha that picture of Abi will forever be black mail. I LOVE it! hahaha
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry I was sick but the entire trip was worth seeing them dance. You have some talented girls my sister.
I love you! Thanks for taking care of me and spending some time with me in the hospital. I have the best sister in the world!! lol
hope the next VACA I am alive and we can have a great time!
love ya