We call her "crazy Ava" or the "the little crazy" but it is totally true!
I was trying to take a picture of her for my mom and she was being crazy and impossible!
The thing she has been most excited for about Valentine's day is to give her friends the candy she got them and for candy hearts that come in a box. She doesn't really like to eat many of them but for some reason they make her excited! She is holding one that says kiss me!
Hope you are happy mom, they loved their dresses and all the candy you sent. They won't share with Josh and he wants to know why you didn't send him his own ! :) The neighbor said I should have told him I was his Valentine from you! HA HA!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!




hahahaha crazy Ava!
ReplyDeletewhy is she kissing the door? lol
she is sure cute though!