Tuesday, January 18, 2011

January!





The girls were playing that Ava had hurt her legs like the girl in Heidi and using the shopping cart for a wheelchair! 
Every once in a while Abi and Ava play really well without fighting and then either Abi is scared (it is never Ava) or just wants to keep the good feelings going so she asks Ava to sleep in her bed.  It is so cute and I just love it, I love that their arms are tangled together!  
The girls have twin beds so we always have to move Ava back to her bed, it is just too squishy for both of them!
What a wonderful daddy to let them torture him (if you have ever had Ava comb your hair you know what I mean) and make him beautiful!  

My parents came to visit us and remembered the vase to put the girls fish in and then my dad bought them a new fish, they were so excited!  The fish still doesn't have a name some of its names so far have been Sky, Freddy and Henry.  
My mom loves to have her picture taken!

Cute girls with their new fish!

1 comment:

  1. Abi is looking so old :( boooo!
    oh my heck. Ava is such a goofy kid.. all these pics of her are hillarious! Kell and I really enjoyed looking at them.
    I am so glad they got a fish... was that to have to practice for a puppy? lol
    LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

    ReplyDelete